- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: romcom
I am a big sucker for romantic stories. And when it comes to romance, there is nothing like a period drama. When I need a romantic pick-me-up, I watch clips from various screen adaptations of Jane Austen’s novels, movies like … Continue reading