- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a film about a Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…
Tag Archives: photography
I found this image ages ago in one of Nat Geo magazines, I think! It was with me and inspired my practice for years. The serene, soft gaze of Buddha guided me in my quest for inner peace, compassion and … Continue reading
You know I believe into therapeutic powers of art. Beautiful art can make one happy. I’ve recently discovered Steve McCurry, thanks to Beethles + Huxley gallery. You can view his works online here. My favourite is this one, called SHAOLIN MONKS TRAINING, … Continue reading
Is this a painting? Is this a photo? You tell me. I found another amazing artist on Saatchi, her name is Antoinette Bol and this is her work I like most. Can you not just stare into this forever?
I would have never thought that auroras – which I imagined were mostly green – only appear as green when we view them with our eyes at night. Change the viewing instruments and all sorts of colours come out!