- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Could you be going through the Dark Night of the Soul? Happy “positive disintegration”…
- “Losing is satori. Winning is illusion.” — Kodo Sawaki Roshi
- White privilege has a double standard. Amazon and Prime Video, stop release of the racist “Borat 2” film #cancelborat
- Face everything and rise #fear
- Be serene in the oneness of things
Anthony Garner on Could you be going through the… Anthony Garner on “Losing is satori. Winni… lolkin on White privilege has a double s… Anthony Garner on White privilege has a double s… beth on Face everything and rise …
Tag Archives: photography
I found this image ages ago in one of Nat Geo magazines, I think! It was with me and inspired my practice for years. The serene, soft gaze of Buddha guided me in my quest for inner peace, compassion and … Continue reading
You know I believe into therapeutic powers of art. Beautiful art can make one happy. I’ve recently discovered Steve McCurry, thanks to Beethles + Huxley gallery. You can view his works online here. My favourite is this one, called SHAOLIN MONKS TRAINING, … Continue reading
Is this a painting? Is this a photo? You tell me. I found another amazing artist on Saatchi, her name is Antoinette Bol and this is her work I like most. Can you not just stare into this forever?
I would have never thought that auroras – which I imagined were mostly green – only appear as green when we view them with our eyes at night. Change the viewing instruments and all sorts of colours come out!