- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 17: The Void.
Tag Archives: photography
I found this image ages ago in one of Nat Geo magazines, I think! It was with me and inspired my practice for years. The serene, soft gaze of Buddha guided me in my quest for inner peace, compassion and … Continue reading
You know I believe into therapeutic powers of art. Beautiful art can make one happy. I’ve recently discovered Steve McCurry, thanks to Beethles + Huxley gallery. You can view his works online here. My favourite is this one, called SHAOLIN MONKS TRAINING, … Continue reading
Is this a painting? Is this a photo? You tell me. I found another amazing artist on Saatchi, her name is Antoinette Bol and this is her work I like most. Can you not just stare into this forever?
I would have never thought that auroras – which I imagined were mostly green – only appear as green when we view them with our eyes at night. Change the viewing instruments and all sorts of colours come out!