- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: inspiration
I am so glad I am following Positively Positive. Some of their posts provide the best motivation. Here are their 3 top posts, imho, this year. The more I expect, the more unhappy I am going to be. The more I … Continue reading
To start off the work week, here is an inspirational repost from the Hunting Happiness Project. Number 9 especially resonates with me at the moment. Be great, be wise, be happy!