- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a Japanese Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…
Tag Archives: guide
Last year I focused on self-love. I realised my love addiction stemmed from the lack of it and I wanted to embark on a self-love programme but discovered there was no ready made package. So I read about it and … Continue reading
I am reading this new book on happiness and absolutely loving it. It’s written in a way that makes you giggle through it, from the first page, yet it makes a serious and big point. It talks about happiness, our … Continue reading
I’ve just finished reading The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy and The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, and I must say these are among the best books I’ve ever read.