- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: fun & joy
Ahh the infinite wisdom that is Mr Deepak Chopra! I am doing this exercise today, to decide what to do next with my script. See if it helps you too. And if interested, check out Chopra’s 5 week online programme … Continue reading
How bemusing we, humans, are. One day I find myself in the darkest of despairs. It happens more often and particularly acutely during late fall/ winter months. Everything seems bleak, dark energy inside awakens like a heavy spring that was … Continue reading
St Valentine’s Day seemed very appropriate to post the interesting article in Stylist by Caroline Corcoran called Let Me Slip Into Something More Comfortable.