- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: diy
This week has been all about crafts. First, I needed a keyring. I am a bit obsessive about keyrings, because I believe into their power of visualisation (ever since I bought a London keyring and then moved to London). So … Continue reading
Who does not imagine being a royal? Forget the girlie princess fantasies, I assume even guys, or some guys, do it too – the power, the riches, the jewels must have the appeal. I’ve never been a princessy type as … Continue reading
You might have noticed general themes emerging from my posts. Lifehacking, art, travel, pursuing passions, meaningful work, personal development, nature, cooking, fashion, re-framing (changing how we think), learning new stuff – different things that make us happy. Sometimes it’s little … Continue reading