- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Author Archives: lolkin
…which is why I call the game Levels and Lenses 😊 if something is not going right, if I am stuck or suffering, and I can snap out of the victim mode and become aware, I change change the lenses, … Continue reading
At the moment I am working through the Tricycle Meditation Month as a 30-day meditation challenge. I am working through 4 stages of the silent illumination practice as taught by Chan Buddhist teacher Guo Gu. The links for each week … Continue reading
I heard about stroboscopic light and its ability to induce psychedelic like states before but never had a chance to try it. It had to be done in person with an expensive machine. Well, hail the age of technological disruption, … Continue reading
When you realise you are stuck… you be stuck. You really be stuck. In the moment of stuckness is the key to the next liberation. It is the denial… trying to get unstuck that is feeding the stuckness. If you … Continue reading
To celebrate Thank You Plant Medicine Day this week, me and a couple of friends are hosting an online sharing circle this Sunday 21/2 at 2pm GMT for fellow folks who want to chat about and share their experiences with … Continue reading
You are emptiness. I am emptiness.
Emptiness is a way. [It is also a lens].
Trust the dharma. — Ram Dass