And if you want to do a reflection exercise looking back at 2022, here is a perfect one from Loner Wolf – contemplative journaling prompts. I had a go at it below. Share/ comment your thoughts on how this exercise went for you.
- What keyword defined this past year?
- What was your main area of inner growth?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced, and how did you move through it?
- In what ways are you being invited to evolve in 2023?
- If you could choose one word to use as your mantra for next year, what would it be?
- What does your deeper and wiser Self (Soul) want you to know right now?
Keyword: tough, but also manifestation.
Main growth area: anger and inner child healing.
Biggest challenge: sudden death of my cat and grieving. How I survived it: daily meditation practice (and lots of crying), keeping multiple perspectives going, remembering about rebirth and reincarnation, letting go, not judging the process.
2023 evolution goals: continue with peace/ no drama, calm, love, spiritual practice and being authentically me. But more importantly, have fun more, cultivate joy, feel alive more.
Mantra: HAVE FUN 🎉
Soul message: do crazy stuff more often.