My emptiness practice appears to be over, for now. I’ve realised that the opposite of emptiness is joy, so I am trying to fill my life with as much of it as I can. My daily to-do list actually says “have fun at least once today” 😊
Joy does not require big spending or extravagant events, unless this is what is unfolding in your life, in which case congrats and enjoy! 😊 My sources of joy lately are much more simple.
Synchronicity is back at work. I wanted to finally learn more about manifesting and I found out about Wayne Dyer. An American self-help teacher, with ideas from Zen Buddhism, his talk above is full of interesting ideas. The meditation in the end is something I do now before bedtime. What do you think or know about manifesting?
5 Principles by Wayne Dyer:
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- There are no justified resentments.
- What you think is what you become.
- Be open to everything and attached to nothing.
- Don’t die with music still in you.