I heard a lot about vipassana. It sounded like a very demanding practice, something next level – 10 days spent in silence as a minimum. The idea of silence meditation always appealed but 10 days of it, mostly sitting and meditating, I am not sure I can do it… After reading about Leo Cosendai’s DIY vipassana and watching this amazing documentary (have tissues on hand around 48:00), I feel inspired and am adding it to the list of practices to try next year. Have you tried vipassana? How did it go?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on Be serene in the oneness of… lolkin on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… beth on How to trust the Universe by A…