I heard a lot about vipassana. It sounded like a very demanding practice, something next level – 10 days spent in silence as a minimum. The idea of silence meditation always appealed but 10 days of it, mostly sitting and meditating, I am not sure I can do it… After reading about Leo Cosendai’s DIY vipassana and watching this amazing documentary (have tissues on hand around 48:00), I feel inspired and am adding it to the list of practices to try next year. Have you tried vipassana? How did it go?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Awake. The Life of Yogananda
- Could you be going through the Dark Night of the Soul? Happy “positive disintegration”…
- “Losing is satori. Winning is illusion.” — Kodo Sawaki Roshi
- White privilege has a double standard. Amazon and Prime Video, stop release of the racist “Borat 2” film #cancelborat
- Face everything and rise #fear
beth on Awake. The Life of Yogana… Anthony Garner on Could you be going through the… Anthony Garner on “Losing is satori. Winni… lolkin on White privilege has a double s… Anthony Garner on White privilege has a double s…