I’ve been reading about energy work and kundalini and stumbled upon this meditation. It is not for faint hearted as it requires sitting straight for an hour. It took me a couple of days to actually last for an hour, I usually meditate for 20min max. But once I got the logistics right, the experience was amazing. Oh, and the photo is from around where I live.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…