I’ve been reading about energy work and kundalini and stumbled upon this meditation. It is not for faint hearted as it requires sitting straight for an hour. It took me a couple of days to actually last for an hour, I usually meditate for 20min max. But once I got the logistics right, the experience was amazing. Oh, and the photo is from around where I live.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on Be serene in the oneness of… lolkin on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… beth on How to trust the Universe by A…