I was both amazed and sceptical when I noticed Netflix made this film. I had to watch it. When you are working on happiness and self development, Tony Robbins is unavoidable. He is the modern day self development preacher, messiah with a super star status who can charge thousands of dollars for his workshops and draw in crowds irrespective of the price tag. He seems down to earth, is clearly talented and he teaches in slogans: Victory is near. Progress equals happiness. Whatever your opinion of him, I really recommend watching this film and doing the unblocking technique in the last 12min of the film – it had profound effect on me and really helped me in my quest to overcome my fears. After you watch it, let me know in the comments what you think.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…