I’d like to give away a copy of the amazing book I’ve recently read on love. It’s a philosophical, yet practical look at ‘happily ever after’ and what to expect, or what to consider normal 🙂 Definitely puts things into perspective. I really want one of you, amazing readers of this blog, to have it. This book is currently on the bestseller lists in the UK so I am not alone in rating it highly. I could copy the photo from Amazon, but here it is on my living room carpet instead. To get it, comment on this post and let me know what you learned about love so far. The best comment – subjectively chosen by me – wins. I promise to attempt to mail it to any destination, I am based in the UK.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…