You’re not punishing others when you get angry with them, you’re actually punishing yourself. And the longer you stay mad at them, the longer you have to live with that toxicity.
Especially during this holiday season, please remember that when you forgive someone for something they’ve done, you’re not doing THEM a favor; you’re liberating yourself. So give yourself the greatest gift: forgiveness. – Timber Hawkeye
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh