This news is so good, I laughed at each paragraph! The news itself is exciting for science. But it’s also hilarious. I am not sure what’s best – scientists finding prawn sperm in bat droppings (what?), image of 1mm ostrocods having sex or the whole idea of giant sperm. I dare you to not smile. Enjoy!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on Be serene in the oneness of… lolkin on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… beth on How to trust the Universe by A…