This one is going to be short. Embrace ambiguity, guys. Life is not black or white or even grey. It’s neutral. You and your thoughts and your emotions make it what it is. So relax. Don’t try to figure it out, or understand. Don’t take sides. Let it go. Let it be. Smile. Dance with life. Celebrate the possibilities. Be open to events, people and new. Drink every present moment like the finest cognac. Choose to be happy. Whatever. Whenever. Look, the sun is coming out. What else do we need?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…