This one is going to be short. Embrace ambiguity, guys. Life is not black or white or even grey. It’s neutral. You and your thoughts and your emotions make it what it is. So relax. Don’t try to figure it out, or understand. Don’t take sides. Let it go. Let it be. Smile. Dance with life. Celebrate the possibilities. Be open to events, people and new. Drink every present moment like the finest cognac. Choose to be happy. Whatever. Whenever. Look, the sun is coming out. What else do we need?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Heartstopper indeed
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same