This one is going to be short. Embrace ambiguity, guys. Life is not black or white or even grey. It’s neutral. You and your thoughts and your emotions make it what it is. So relax. Don’t try to figure it out, or understand. Don’t take sides. Let it go. Let it be. Smile. Dance with life. Celebrate the possibilities. Be open to events, people and new. Drink every present moment like the finest cognac. Choose to be happy. Whatever. Whenever. Look, the sun is coming out. What else do we need?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…