I try to live in the now, in present. It’s not easy. Whenever my mind wonders, it brings up some things which live in the past but which I regret to this day. All of them – hurting people I loved. I have 3 biggest regrets which I can do nothing about. This Q&A with Deepak Chopra posted on his Facebook wall really helped me with changing my perspective on my regrets. Hope it helps you too, if you have such regrets, and lightens the burden.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on Be serene in the oneness of… lolkin on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… beth on How to trust the Universe by A…