Today is the New Year’s eve and also my birthday 🙂 So I am in reflective mood. At some point I will look back and make a list of top 3 posts from this year, something along the lines of ‘if you only had to know 3 things to be happy this year’. But today, as we are counting down towards 2014, I want to look forward. My sister asked me yesterday what my New Year resolutions were. And I realised that I did not have any because this year I focused on taking it one day at a time. Living in the now. And I am not intending to change this. However if I were to narrow down my resolutions to 3 words, they would be these – Commit. Dare. Connect. Commit to something you love. Something you promised yourself you’d do and never quite done. Make it happen. Dare to start things, to speak out, to be the change. Connect to others. Get to know others, online or offline, learn from them, help them, connect with the people you love. Do not give up. And Happy New Year!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…