Today is the New Year’s eve and also my birthday 🙂 So I am in reflective mood. At some point I will look back and make a list of top 3 posts from this year, something along the lines of ‘if you only had to know 3 things to be happy this year’. But today, as we are counting down towards 2014, I want to look forward. My sister asked me yesterday what my New Year resolutions were. And I realised that I did not have any because this year I focused on taking it one day at a time. Living in the now. And I am not intending to change this. However if I were to narrow down my resolutions to 3 words, they would be these – Commit. Dare. Connect. Commit to something you love. Something you promised yourself you’d do and never quite done. Make it happen. Dare to start things, to speak out, to be the change. Connect to others. Get to know others, online or offline, learn from them, help them, connect with the people you love. Do not give up. And Happy New Year!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh