I am always after new ideas on how to entertain a visitor in London. I’ve been sorting out my email (finally found time!) and ran into this great post by Thrillist. I love Thrillist, they always have cool ideas. A couple of great suggestions there, I’d only add a category ‘a party connoisseur visitor’ (like my friend Kevin who visits occasionally) which would require at least one good club (either one of the top ones like Mahiki, or alternative ones like in Shoreditch), bar (pubs!) and quirky place (like Absinthe serving bar CellarDoor, see here). I am checking out Coram’s fields and Fortnum & Mason afternoon tea as we speak!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…