I am always after new ideas on how to entertain a visitor in London. I’ve been sorting out my email (finally found time!) and ran into this great post by Thrillist. I love Thrillist, they always have cool ideas. A couple of great suggestions there, I’d only add a category ‘a party connoisseur visitor’ (like my friend Kevin who visits occasionally) which would require at least one good club (either one of the top ones like Mahiki, or alternative ones like in Shoreditch), bar (pubs!) and quirky place (like Absinthe serving bar CellarDoor, see here). I am checking out Coram’s fields and Fortnum & Mason afternoon tea as we speak!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.