I am always after new ideas on how to entertain a visitor in London. I’ve been sorting out my email (finally found time!) and ran into this great post by Thrillist. I love Thrillist, they always have cool ideas. A couple of great suggestions there, I’d only add a category ‘a party connoisseur visitor’ (like my friend Kevin who visits occasionally) which would require at least one good club (either one of the top ones like Mahiki, or alternative ones like in Shoreditch), bar (pubs!) and quirky place (like Absinthe serving bar CellarDoor, see here). I am checking out Coram’s fields and Fortnum & Mason afternoon tea as we speak!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…