If you are like me, so busy that you thought today was Wednesday (or anything but Tuesday), then you are probably already quite burned out. And we are not even through half the week. Not good 😦 To restore your energy, elevate your happiness levels and contribute to your general well being, here is a little pick-me-up. Ok, this is actually hilarious. I am not in the US, so did not know who Stephen Colbert was, but my, this video cracked me up. It is the best Daft Punk’s Get Lucky cover of the summer! Relax, smile (or laugh like mad) and enjoy!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…