My previous post brushed on depression, and I believe that one can not be happy all the time, unless they achieved some sort of enlightenment. If you are feeling low for some reason, here is a fantastic quote which may just induce a eureka moment, or at least make you smile. Surrounding yourself with the right people (eg avoiding negative ones) is not just another way to happiness, but also to changing your life in whichever way you intend (eg quitting a boring corporate job and launching a start up). And if there is a specific asshole that just keeps making your life horrible, here is a new resource where you can vent while making them public. Vent away!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.