My previous post brushed on depression, and I believe that one can not be happy all the time, unless they achieved some sort of enlightenment. If you are feeling low for some reason, here is a fantastic quote which may just induce a eureka moment, or at least make you smile. Surrounding yourself with the right people (eg avoiding negative ones) is not just another way to happiness, but also to changing your life in whichever way you intend (eg quitting a boring corporate job and launching a start up). And if there is a specific asshole that just keeps making your life horrible, here is a new resource where you can vent while making them public. Vent away!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…