My previous post brushed on depression, and I believe that one can not be happy all the time, unless they achieved some sort of enlightenment. If you are feeling low for some reason, here is a fantastic quote which may just induce a eureka moment, or at least make you smile. Surrounding yourself with the right people (eg avoiding negative ones) is not just another way to happiness, but also to changing your life in whichever way you intend (eg quitting a boring corporate job and launching a start up). And if there is a specific asshole that just keeps making your life horrible, here is a new resource where you can vent while making them public. Vent away!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Heartstopper indeed
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same