There is a practice in Japanese management called Kaizen. You probably heard about it. It’s basically Solutions On The Go. When you’ve got a problem, you look for a simple solution which you can implement right away with resources you have at hand (and usually it’s quite ingenious). I will go even further and say that Kaizen is essentially Lifehacking. Different terms, same thing. So here are the 50 best lifehacks from Complex Magazine to ruin your already ruined Friday productivity and marvel at the ingenuity of the humankind. My top 3 faves are graphite and zipper, sunscreen bottle and valuables, and walnut and the wooden furniture. Enjoy 😉
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.