There is a practice in Japanese management called Kaizen. You probably heard about it. It’s basically Solutions On The Go. When you’ve got a problem, you look for a simple solution which you can implement right away with resources you have at hand (and usually it’s quite ingenious). I will go even further and say that Kaizen is essentially Lifehacking. Different terms, same thing. So here are the 50 best lifehacks from Complex Magazine to ruin your already ruined Friday productivity and marvel at the ingenuity of the humankind. My top 3 faves are graphite and zipper, sunscreen bottle and valuables, and walnut and the wooden furniture. Enjoy 😉
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh