Unless you are a tech genius (in which case respect! and please do not read on), you probably pulled your hair out not once when accidentally deleting something important or replacing it by pasting in the Notes, Mail or any other app on iPhone. And let’s be honest, iPhone’s touch keyboard has tiny keys, floating menus appear out of nowhere and move around unpredictably, so to me this happens a lot. Before I just lived with it (and pulled my hair out), wondering why I have Undo button on iPad but not iPhone. Recently I researched it and learned that there is a simple trick – when you make a mistake and want to undo your latest action, shake your iPhone and an Undo menu will pop up. But you have to stay in the same application, switching to another one will render Undo function inactive. Here you go. Hope it helps.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…