Today I’ve seen an article on Linkedin on employee happiness. It’s a very analytical, highly structured and long article about a very serious approach to finding happiness in the workplace. I thought I’d quote the link here for those of you who are into highly analytical approach or would like to make a case to their employers. Personally, it did amuse me that someone would have a 6 week course (and probably pay a lot of money) studying happiness, but hey, different things work for different people. So here you go, another angle on the same subject. Hope you are having another happy day, and if not, start right now! 🙂
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.